After Successful installation of NAS, the following error message appears when we try to open the NAS Snap-In.
MMC cannot initialize the snap-in.
Name: Application Server for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Manager
We tried the following Solution and it works fine for us.
- Install NAS
- Go to the NAS Installed folder in the Local Drive (By Default: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Application Server).
- Check whether NAS.exe and NASSQL.exe is available in the folder and then look for the NASM.dll
- Register the NASM.dll.
- Go to Command Prompt. Run the Command Prompt as administrator
- Go to the folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Application Server
- Now Type regsvr32 NASM.dll to successfully register
- Now open the NAS Snap-In without any error.
Hope the information was helpful