One of our customer reports us their Dynamics GP stopped working when printing reports to PDF in the newly migrated server. The strange thing is PDF reports are working fine in their existing server. So, we suspect hardware or software might be the cause for this issue.
This issue occurs because of Acrobat Distiller’s OS incompatibility.
First, check the OS compatibility of installed Acrobat Distiller’s version.
If the OS is Window Server 2008 R2 64 bit then Acrobat software’s latest updates should be run in the server.
1. Open Acrobat Pro. All Programs à Acrobat Pro.
2. On the Help menu, click check for updates.
3. Click download and Install updates on the Adobe updater window.
4. Select all available updates and click download and Install updates.
5. Click continue and Install.
6. Finally, the update successful message will appear and click restart now.
After running the Acrobat updates, Dynamics GP generates PDF reports without any issues.
Hopes this helps!!!