GP 2013 has lot of great features. One of the great features is accessing GP application through web client. This article explains how to grant permission to new users for accessing GP 2013 Web client.
The domain\windows account is used to access GP web client. The user who wants to access Dynamics GP 2013 web client that user should be in the web client users group. The web client user group will be created in local server active directory during the web client installation. Also the installation account has been added to that group.
Steps to add users to Web Client users group:
1. Go to web client server, open Active Directory Users and Computers
(Start à Administrative Tools à Active Directory Users and Computers).
2. Expand Domain Name and select the Users then find web client user’s group name.
Note: In case administrator do not know the web client users group name then execute following query in GP web client session central database.
Select [Account] from dbo.ServiceSecurity where ServiceName = 'SessionService' and GroupId = 'GPWebUserAccounts'
3. Double click the group name to open properties window.
4. In Group Properties window, select Members tab.
5. Select users and click Add button to add the users.
Now the new user can access GP 2013 web client.
Hope this helps!