We had a request from a customer to print check stub report with only open invoices and they do not want previously applied invoices or payments/credits being shown in the check stub.
There are two ways available in GP to achieve this request.
1. Change the options at master level
2. Change the options while building batch
At master level through Payables Management Setup window
1. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP -->Tools-->Setup-->Purchasing-->Payables.
2. In the Payables Management Setup window, change List Documents on Remittance option to
Invoices Only and unmark Print Previously Applied Documents on Remittance.
At batch level through Select Payables Checks window
While building check batch, the default value for the Remittance options will be taken from the Payables Management Setup window. If the user wants to change the Remittance option for the particular batch, follow the below steps.
1. Go to Transaction-->Purchasing-->Select Checks.
2. In the Select Payables Check window, change List Documents on Remittance to Invoices Only
and unmark Print Previously Applied Documents on Remittance in Remittance section.
Other options available in the List Documents on Remittance Options
Select Invoices Only to list the invoices, finance charges, or miscellaneous charges on the remittance
and check stub.
Select All Documents to list all invoices, finance charges, miscellaneous charges, credit memos, and returns selected for payment on the remittance and check stub. Each document type lists separately on the check stub.
Select Applied Order to list the checks, credit memos, or returns that were applied to the invoice on the remittance and check stub.
Select Totals Only to list only the check amount on the remittance and check stub.
Hope this helps!!!