In Management reporter 2012, we can deploy the reports directly to Sharepoint library. Below are the steps to configure the Management Reporter reports to Sharepoint library.
1. Open Sharepoint site in Internet Explorer.
2. In Home Page, click View All Site Content.
3. Click Create option.
4. Click Document Library.
5. Create a library.
6. Go to Library page and Click Settings.
7. Click Document Library settings.
8. Click Advanced settings in General settings section.
9. Select ‘Yes’ in Allow Management option.
10. Click Ok to save.
11. In Document Library setting page, Click Add from existing site content types (In content Types section).
12. Select "Link to a Document" in available Site Content Types.
13. Click Add and click OK.
14. Open SharePoint Central Administration.
15. Click Operations.
16. In Security Configuration section, click Blocked file types.
17. Remove the "Url" type in the list (Only if exists).
18. Close Central Administration.
19. Open Management Reporter report definitions in Report designer.
20. Go to Output and Distribution tab.
21. Type your Sharepoint library URL (Ex: http://servername/library name).
Note: If you select Generate to multiple report library locations then you have to enter library URL in Related Report link Location.
22. Click Save.
23. Now generate and check the reports in Sharepoint library.
Hope this helps!!!