In Dynamics GP, we can easily create a remainder using standard and custom smartlist. The following steps clearly illustrates about the creation of custom smartlist reminder in Dynamics GP.
Steps to create Smartlist reminder:
1. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP à Smartlist to open any smartlist report.
2. Click Favorites to open Add or Remove Favorites.
3. Enter the Smartlist name in name field (Ex: Customers Over Credit Limit)
4. Click Add favorite and reminder to open Custom Reminder window and select the Remind me when condition based on the requirement. Click OK to set the reminder.
5. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP àReminders, to find our custom smartlist report.
6. Check the GP Home page to view the custom Smartlist reminder.
7. The details of the reminder can be viewed through smartlist by clicking the reminder (Customer over Credit Limit).
Hope this helps!!!