Friday, April 12, 2013

How to add/remove the customized SmartList reports in Dynamics GP home page???

To add the custom SmartList to My Reports section:

1. Create a custom SmartList.

2. Click Administration from the Navigation Pane and select SmartList Favorites from the List Pane.

3. From the list of SmartList reports, check our customized SmartList and click Add to button under My   Reports section.




4. Enter a name to add the SmartList report to My Report section.




5. Now our customized report has been added to My Report Section in GP Home page.



To remove the custom SmartList from My Reports section:

1. Click Administration from the Navigation Pane and select SmartList Favorites from the List Pane.

2. From the list of SmartList reports, check our customized SmartList and click Remove from button under My Reports section.




3. Now our customized report has been removed from My Report Section in GP Home page.

Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment